More System Connection Samples
JXDH-6202Ⅴ3 network encoder is an encoding device for IP broadcasting. The signals source could be from STB, PC, TV and etc. It can transfer the live program through the internet/LAN, and the output signals are to be received by PC, phone and other mobile terminals. Hongtushixun JXDH-6202Ⅴ3 lets you access your IP STB, PC or TV anywhere to watch your programs. Whether you are in your house or across the globe, you'll never miss a game or your favorite show.
The device supports HDMI input and encodes in MPEG 4 AVC/H.264 format, after that, it gives the IP signal output over UDP (unicast/multicast), RTMP, RTP/RTSP, HTTP and HLS.
The USB port is designed to record and save the encoded video (TS) in ts files in the USB Keys or Hard Disks and play it back through IP out to increase your content options.
· Easy setup
· Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime
· Multiple streams out with different protocol/resolution/bitrate…
· Resolution downscale conversion
· HLS Protocol supports Apple terminals simultaneously running as per different resolution and bit rate setting
· USB port for TS recording and playing back, increase signal source option
· HDMI input
· IP Output over UDP (Unicast/multicast), RTMP, RTP/RTSP, HLS and HTTP
· Absolutely no monthly fees
MPEG1 Layer II, MPEG2-AAC, MPEG4-AAC
48,64, 96, 128kbps
IP out over UDP (Unicast/multicast), RTMP, RTP/RTSP, HLS, HTTP (RJ45, 100/1000M self-adaption)
English control interface